[MOAB-dev] Fwd: moab-announce Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2

Hong-Jun Kim hongjun at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 12 12:19:12 CDT 2011

If you still have the same problems with Tim's suggestion as below, could you please send me your "config.log" and error signs for me to replicate it?

In addition, can you use "moab-dev at mcs.anl.gov" for this kind of question?
"moab-announce" is for announcing new things and upgrades and looks it has some latencies to get mail.(I just got Tim's message which looks sent yesterday)

Thanks.

Hong-Jun Kim
Post-doc researcher
MCS, Argonne National Laboratory