[MOAB-dev] Retrieving all tags on a mesh

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 27 15:12:41 CDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 17:27 -0500, Hong-Jun Kim wrote:
> If you can use Moab interface, I think you can use "Core::tag_get_tags" function.
> In current iMesh interface, I think we need to modify the code for your purpose.

In that case, I think it would be worthwhile to add this to
iMesh_extensions. How do people feel about iMesh_getAllIfaceTags as the
name? (iMesh_getAllTags would be preferred, but it's in use).

If this ever went into the official spec, I'd probably suggest that the
names be like so:

  iMesh_getAllTags: get all tags on any ent/set in the mesh
  iMesh_getAllEntTags: get all tags on a given ent
  iMesh_getAllEntSeTtags: get all tags on a given set

- Jim