[MOAB-dev] Version numbers

Steve Jackson sjackson at cae.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 22 11:54:05 CDT 2011

MOAB 4.1.0 was released on August 4th, but the trunk version of the code still gives its version number as "4.1.0pre."  This should probably be updated by someone who knows the intended next release number.

On a related note, I would be glad to see a new tag soon, even using the today's version of the code, presumably as version 4.1.1.  Since 4.1.0 there have been fixes to DagMC and to ProgOptions that are relevant to DagMC users, including collaborators outside of UW.  I'd prefer to be able to point them at a stable release instead of trunk.
~S