[MOAB-dev] iMesh_createEnt vs iMesh_createEntArr

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Mon Jun 14 19:18:56 CDT 2010

Is there a significant benefit to using iMesh_createEntArr versus N
calls of iMesh_createEnt? (Performance-wise, MOAB ranges, etc.) I notice
that CopyMesh in MeshKit is going out of its way to use
iMesh_createEntArr, and if it's not giving us something important, I'd
rather get rid of it in the name of simplicity. On the other hand, if it
*is* giving us something important, I'll use it in the ExtrudeMesh code
too.

- Jim