[MOAB-dev] Creating dense tags in iMesh?

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 8 10:16:41 CDT 2010

I have a set of changes almost ready; however, the tricky part that's holding me up is finding a way of
inputing/outputting default values that's general enough while still being both easy to use and robust.  I can commit
those changes as a work in progress, if you're willing to put up with possible robustness issues; these will be
restricted to the extension functions, so no worries about overall robustness.

- tim

On 06/08/2010 09:45 AM, Jason Kraftcheck wrote:
> James Porter wrote:
>> Is there a way to create dense tags in iMesh? It doesn't have to be
>> standard (or even pretty), but without it, it looks like metadata (copy,
>> expand, extrude sets) will almost always be incomplete in MeshKit except
>> for extremely simple cases. I didn't see any documentation about this,
>> but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.
>>

> I think Tim proposed (or is planning to propose) a change to the interface.
>   But there is nothing right now.
>
> - jason

          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.