[MOAB-dev] error in mbsize and problem using debugger

Rajeev Jain jain at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 19 15:29:27 CDT 2010

I used Cubit 10.2 to make this mesh file. mbsize and mbconvert both work fine on this file. It's mbsize -ll that gives that throws an error.

Thanks for the explanation on shared build and using the debugger. I see that even in examples directory make creates a shell script instead of an executable. The executable in the hidden .libs directory, why are things designed this way?

Thanks,Rajeev