[MOAB-dev] Getting ent set data when tag_size > 1

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Wed Apr 21 19:28:35 CDT 2010

For what it's worth, I ultimately decided to stop using the
type-specific functions for getting/setting tag data in Python since
those functions are crippled (esp. for sets) and required considerably
more work to pick the right function.

I know this works fine for MOAB, but is it actually a requirement of the
ITAPS interface that iMesh_getData works correctly no matter the
underlying type? If not, it should be in my opinion.

- Jim