[MOAB-dev] create ray_intersect_all_sets function

hongjun at mcs.anl.gov hongjun at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 5 09:45:37 CDT 2010

Hi! All

I can find all intersected surface sets with "MBOrientedBoxTreeTool::ray_intersect_sets" function and large tolerance, but it takes too long time.
So, I made "MBOrientedBoxTreeTool::ray_intersect_all_sets" function to find intersected boxes at first and find all surface sets and triangles intersected with small tolerance like "MBOrientedBoxTreeTool::ray_intersect_triangles" function which is much faster.

To minimize possible errors with other codes, I made it as a new function not modyfing existing "MBOrientedBoxTreeTool::ray_intersect_sets" function.

Is it ok to all for me to commit it?
Thanks.

Hong-Jun