[MOAB-dev] python imesh

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Fri Mar 5 15:21:31 CST 2010

It should be possible. Make sure to replicate the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PYTHONPATH environment variables from the "test" command for the PyTAPS buildbot command: <http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/builders/pytaps/builds/52/steps/test/logs/stdio>. I can't make any promises that this will actually work, but I can't think of a reason it wouldn't (provided you aren't trying to do anything from around midnight to 2 AM, when the builds are respinning).

However, assuming you have MOAB built and working as a shared lib, it's pretty easy to install PyTAPS for yourself. I have a MOAB/CGM/Lasso-specific guide on the ITAPS wiki: https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/wiki/InstallingPyTAPS

- Jim