[MOAB-dev] Simple instructions & script for building parallel MOAB with prerequisites

Dmitry Karpeev karpeev at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 11 13:18:23 CST 2010

I have developed a script to install MOAB with a basic set of
prerequisites,
as I'm installing MOAB on various parallel machines and some automation was
necessary.  The script isn't full-proof, but it comes with exhaustive
step-by-step
instructions on the ITAPS Wiki page:
http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/wiki/BuildingAndUsingMOAB

I intended for these installation instructions to become part of the
revamped MOAB
Wiki page.  It would be good if people started trying to use these
instructions and scripts internally
to see if they are adequate.  These are aimed at a novice user, which
explains the level of detail there.

Thanks.
Dmitry.