[MOAB-dev] Problem with MPI-based MOAB build

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 23 21:27:32 CDT 2009

Hi all (Jason?),
   The MPI-based build of MOAB is broken.  Looks like -DUSE_MPI is
getting dropped at some point.

Everyone, if you're going to commit something to the configure stuff, or
anything else that may have far-reaching influences, please check the
parallel build as well as the serial one (I do the same when I commit
the parallel work).

          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.