[MOAB-dev] [Fwd: Fw: user: resolve_shared_ents]

Lukasz Kaczmarczyk likask at civil.gla.ac.uk
Sat Jun 20 16:41:12 CDT 2009

FYI, by changing  create_vert_elem_adjs from true to false for function
MBSkinner::find_skin(const MBRange &source_entities,
                                  MBRange &forward_target_entities,
                                  MBRange &reverse_target_entities,
                                  bool create_vert_elem_adjs)
in file MBParallelComm.cpp line 2491 fix the problem. However I am not
aware of all consequences  of this change.

Lukasz