[MOAB-dev] dagmc.make file

Kerry Dunn klhaney at wisc.edu
Tue May 5 14:45:57 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am currently using the DagMC library and was having some difficulty linking it with my program in order to get my code to compile.  In the dagmc.make file, the instructions state to include the ${MOAB_LIBS_LINK} to the link line.  However, doing this resulted in the compiler producing undefined function errors when I attempted to use DagMC functions in my code.  To fix this, I included the ${DAGMC_LIBS_LINK} to the link line instead of ${MOAB_LIBS_LINK}.  Once I did that, I could compile my code with DagMC functions without getting undefined errors.  Could you please change the instructions in dagmc.make so that future users of DagMC will not have this problem.

Thank you!

Regards,
Kerry Dunn