[MOAB-dev] cgm svn repository

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 17 14:22:46 CDT 2008

de Almeida, Valmor F. wrote:
> Please let me know if this is not the place to check out cgm
>
> svn co https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/ITAPS/cgm/trunk
>
> and whether there is a separate mailing list for it.

Yes, that's where you find it.  Look at
http://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/ITAPS/wiki/CGM for instructions on the
cgm mailing lists.

Note, checking out cgm will not give you the ACIS source by default.  To
get that, you have to show you have an ACIS license.  You can still link
CGM to acis though if you have a copy of cubit (10.2 or earlier, 11
doesn't work right now) installed; see the wiki page and configure
script options for cgm.

- tim

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Valmor

          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.