[MOAB-dev] moab simple configure

de Almeida, Valmor F. dealmeidav at ornl.gov
Mon Jun 9 21:34:16 CDT 2008

Hello,

I've tried a simple build on moab svn revision 1885:

  ./configure --prefix=$HOME/projects/scidac/itaps/moab-usr
--enable-doxygen=/usr/bin  --enable-imesh

Did make check and all went fine. I would like to go to the next step
and enable tools. Where should I get zoltan from? Sandia web site?

In addition, a related question. I am experimenting with different
./configure options and performing a make. How do I make sure nothing
from a previous configure interferes with a new configure. Is "make
distclean" enough?

Valmor