[MOAB-dev] Added svn:ignore for SIDL/Babel impl files

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jun 24 18:10:42 CDT 2007

Hi all,
   I added an svn:ignore property for SIDL/Babel implementation files, in
addition to the other ignored files.  This won't matter unless you make
changes to those particular impl files, in which case the changes won't
show up in your 'svn status' or 'svn commit', unless you use the
--no-ignore flag.  Mostly this is an email for myself, which I'll
remember sending when I try to figure out why svn isn't telling me I
changed those darn impl files...

         phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.