[MOAB-announce] Grand View Phuket

Ihsane benazzouz info at pisona-phuket.com
Mon May 20 08:00:42 CDT 2019

Copy of Vol 2
<mailto:info at grandview-phuket.com?subject=Send more info about Grand view pool villas>

+66 (0) 91 821 555 7
info at Grandview-phuket.comGrand View  Villa & Houses
<mailto:info at grandview-phuket.com?subject=Send more info for Grand view Project>

Villa constructed on a land of more than 400sqm, offers a view over green fields and mountainous landscape. Located in the north west of Phuket Island, neighbouring with Laguna residential area.

    3 bedroom with en-suited bathrooms,
    Villas constructed with private swimming pool,
    Garage for 2 vehicles Balconies Terrace

Buyers are presented with a choice of 2 different villa types Villa A Villa B

Private residential complex is in the short distance from new upcoming water park and attractive tourist destination - Boat Avenue
<mailto:info at grandview-phuket.com?subject=Send me more info about Grand view project>
Send me more info Presented by ZONEZI.COM

'Thailand is renown for a consistently high return on investment as well as a relaxed and safe environment to retire from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Invite your
<http://tracking.pisona-phuket.com/tracking/click?d=xlQi1qqYsuuDazbrrLkOB2PnA6a8i3cqnDQFYeBKWucAUyXEZz0upYpHCZXnmESBPRbnIdsR4McRikP75oRepylL65rM7vHiEJxrsmXLCEKCPET5VU_DtTaEuwzoX7-oItOMIHDdQbD_ivvppkP9WSw1>
FRIENDSShare this
<http://tracking.pisona-phuket.com/tracking/click?d=xlQi1qqYsuuDazbrrLkOB2PnA6a8i3cqnDQFYeBKWucAUyXEZz0upYpHCZXnmESBPRbnIdsR4McRikP75oRepw8sxCDPxOKVKYv7i0MfHTAGW2TUftnL5mt1-VdTH-maQAIJlTEZj6ByOQSTB4jEFGw1>

<http://tracking.pisona-phuket.com/tracking/click?d=xlQi1qqYsuuDazbrrLkOB2PnA6a8i3cqnDQFYeBKWucAUyXEZz0upYpHCZXnmESBPRbnIdsR4McRikP75oRep9w8aNNy22I9XfxSG-QQC4MQuxZUfLuvSdyoHVWMrIGRKWhymqqzd1RWDEx4Y30pijs1>

<http://tracking.pisona-phuket.com/tracking/click?d=p_v_giNJfqq_ZoqCifOjhy160QKoBo4E3vSBVhujqA0eZzMesnT9p7Wj779uWnwBOKrxjd5XrA0Hf_ynujrqso4bYx5FzzM89O0CfKHwDs28urYITbSvNNAqCkAiR5o-aw2>

<http://tracking.pisona-phuket.com/tracking/click?d=xlQi1qqYsuuDazbrrLkOB2xn0KD9Eg3F8KBh0KUqdRs2wr5IJu2JzEAUwgrlJ985aBdFGzAjB738cZVsfiY7fADWvWXvSD4y9Oo3jhn65Jz19l5mrvPzymhKMIe-BflGKKVYgFf7VuCghw7lBuUHxnM1>

You're receiving this email because you subscribed our site.
<mailto:?subject=Unsubscribe>
Unsubscribe
Ihsane benazzouz, Boat Laggon Marina, Phuket, Ko keaw, 83000, Thailand
<http://tracking.pisona-phuket.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=65E8vCzwzHVYF2sm508TWg2>
UNSUBSCRIBE