[MOAB-announce] MSC Software seeks MOAB expertise

Johnny Prewitt johnny.prewitt at mscsoftware.com
Wed Nov 30 09:30:50 CST 2011

Pioneers and market leaders in FEA/FEM based simulations products MSC
Software continues to innovate. We are seeking a Data Architect and Software
Engineers with background in MOAB to design and build out a ³Persistent
Framework² for a new, break through CAE product.

These are Santa Ana, California based career opportunties to join and elite
Software Engineering organization and shape the future of virtual
prototyping and simulation.

For more information visit www.mscsoftware.com call 415-608-4442 or juts
forward your resume to johnny.prewitt at mscsoftware.com.

Johnny Prewitt
Senior Recruiter
MSC Software Corporation
2 MacArthur Place, Santa Ana, CA. 92707
Tel. 415-608-4442
skype:johnny.prewitt

www.mscsoftware.com

³to learn more² link under construction. Use this link
www.nastran.mscsoftware.com

MSC Software is the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation solutions
that help companies improve quality, save time and reduce costs associated
with designing and testing manufactured products. MSC Software partners with
hundreds of companies worldwide to develop better products faster by
applying our tools and services. MSC Software is a global company with 1,000
employees and offices in 20 countries.

These are exciting times for MSC Software. Now in the second year of a five
year turnaround we are profitable again.