[Meshkit-announce] Moving MeshKit repository

Robert Smith smithrm at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 4 11:17:50 CST 2010

Hi,

We'd like to move the MeshKit repository from its current location
under the ITAPS repository to another location.  During this move the
repository will be locked down and no checkouts or updates can be
made.  This move should not take very long.

After the move I will send out instructions on how to point your local
copies to the new repository location.

Please let me know now if there is any problem with moving this
repository in the next day or two.
I will send out another email before the repository is locked.

Thanks,
Bob Smith