[ExM Users] Implicit blocking on foreach construct?

Timothy Stitt (TGAC) Timothy.Stitt at tgac.ac.uk
Tue Mar 17 15:08:04 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Is there a way to add explicit blocking to the end of the foreach construct? I have the following logic which doesn't work right now as the delete_files() routine is assumed to be concurrent with the foreach block when I want it to execute after the foreach block is completed for all workers:

foreach { do some work creating temp files}
delete_files() // delete temp files using an app function

Thanks,

Tim.

---

Timothy Stitt PhD / Head of Scientific Computing

The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC)

http://www.tgac.ac.uk/

p: +44 1603 450378

e: timothy.stitt at tgac.ac.uk<mailto:timothy.stitt at tgac.ac.uk>