[ExM Users] Swift/T using wrong Python

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:23:03 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I set up Swift/T for the first time the other day and had similar
problems getting it to use my custom-built Python.  I was able to get
exm-settings.sh to be recognized, but then during execution it failed.
I ended up having to set both PYTHONHOME *and* LD_PRELOAD, where
LD_PRELOAD had to have both the MPI .so file and the libpython2.7.so
included.  After that it worked just fine.

-Matt