[ExM Users] OS X

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:30:27 CDT 2014

Hmm haven't been able to replicate it yet.  Do you know what version of Tcl
you're using?

One thing that would be helpful is to confirm that it's not getting linked
against multiple different versions of Tcl.  E.g.:

ldd userlib.so
ldd /path/to/libtclturbine.so

If you could add this code to extension.c after the result Tcl_Obj is
created, I'd be curious to know if the pointer value was the same (or near
to) the value it's complaining about.
printf("result: %p\n", result);

- Tim