[ExM Users] scaling Turbine on Vesta

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 20:45:45 CDT 2014

It's hard to narrow it down from the info - that script seems fairly
unlikely to cause problems.

What optimisation level? STC/Turbine version? How many processes?  How many
ADLB servers?  Is it every time you run or just intermittently?

Can you confirm that it's not just getting stuck in the leaf function as
well?  E.g. log when it enters and exits.

There is a rare race condition that can deadlock things that I'm just
working on now, but it seems unlikely that you would be encountering that
with that script.

- Tim