[ExM Users] turbine engine and n

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:31:26 CDT 2014

Unfortunately in that case I think you have to sacrifice all the cores on a
node to run an ADLB server on one of them.

I think this is actually a difficult problem to solve with the way
OpenMP/MPI is usually done with one MPI communication context per process,
since ADLB server can't easily share them.

- Tim