[ExM Users] Return worker result to swift script

Scott Krieder skrieder at iit.edu
Fri Mar 29 13:35:53 CDT 2013

I've created a modified worker that executes some work on a GPU:
/exm/apps/fake-gemtc/worker.tcl

But since I've replaced the eval $command with a GPU_eval $command I'm not
sure how to return my result back into the swift script.

In my particular case I call:
int r = gemtc_sleep(1) from a .swift script. // where gemtc is the gpu call

The worker now has a local int variable with a result from the GPU run but
I'm not sure how to pass this back to the variable r in my .swift script.

Any tips on how I might do this? Does this require modifying other files?

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott J. Krieder