[Darshan-users] darshan execl issue

Adrian Jackson a.jackson at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 08:13:30 CDT 2022

Hi,

I've encountered an issue using Darshan (3.3.1) with a code which calls
execl from one MPI process. Using with Darshan the MPI run just hangs.
Is spawning processes from a subset of MPI processes an issue for
Darshan? I would say that I can still spawn processes (i.e. using fork)
and it seems to work, but using execl doesn't.

cheers

adrianj
--
Tel: +44 131 6506470 skype: remoteadrianj
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.