[Darshan-users] DARSHAN 3.3.1 PATH_MAX Undefined

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 14 16:16:18 CST 2022

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for the bug report.  I just had a look over how we are using
that constant in the code.  I think it might be best in the long run to
switch this to our own internal constant value.  I opened up a github
issue here to track it: https://github.com/darshan-hpc/darshan/issues/623.

In the mean time you should be able to get past this by adding limits.h
to darshan.h, I think.  As Kevin points out it we have probably been
inadvertently picking up a header include for it somewhere.

thanks,

-Phil