[Darshan-users] darshan 3.3.0 issues

Thomas Breuer t.breuer at fz-juelich.de
Thu May 27 10:18:27 CDT 2021

Hi Shane,

I can confirm that the master branch fixes the reported configure issue
with Intel.

Thanks for looking into ParaStationMPI as well.

I would have to look into the script again to check what I have
extracted in addition to the statistics that you already show in the
PDF. I have definitely added a table of all files (especially the
individual files) with a few values from the binary log per file.

Best regards,

Thomas