[Darshan-users] Trouble building 3.2.0

Snyder, Shane ssnyder at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 18 10:28:45 CDT 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Jeff. This all makes sense to me.

We created an issue on our GitLab to make sure we make this more clear before our next release. We'll make sure both the docs and any configure warnings/errors are more obvious about whether given config options are incompatible/unsupported. The conflicting MPI and non-MPI configure lines you provided examples of probably ought to provide similar errors -- I'll double check that as well.

--Shane