[Darshan-users] Darshan not tracing with tensorflow import.

Devarajan, Hariharan hdevarajan at anl.gov
Wed Jul 8 09:45:45 CDT 2020

It produces logs but it stops tracing h5py and np.load calls. If u run the working version, u will notice we get traces from both files but when u add import of tensorflow, this stops. I have verified that darshan is initializing as we get logs just not giving tracing for those two files in the code.

Hari