[Darshan-users] Darshan & EPCC benchio different behaviour

Piero LANUCARA p.lanucara at cineca.it
Thu Feb 13 09:21:27 CST 2020

Hi Phil

totally agree.

I really appreciated your support very much.

P.S is it possible to undestand at a more detailed level all the parser
output?

I still have some problem while trying to relate some of those values.
For example, running MPIIO version, the following appears:

1) MPIIO_F_WRITE_TIME      103.772865

2)MPIIO_F_MAX_WRITE_TIME  3.107764

3)MPIIO_F_WRITE_START_TIMESTAMP   22.217328

  4) MPIIO_F_CLOSE_START_TIMESTAMP   25.707373

so, is difficult to relate one with two or one with three, four values.

thanks again

Piero