[Darshan-users] Webinar on Darshan

Wadud Miah wadud.miah at nag.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 04:29:48 CST 2018

Hi everyone,

I will be presenting an introductory webinar on Darshan which is free for anyone to attend. I will be discussing the following topics:

  *   Give an introduction to parallel storage/file systems;
  *   Discuss parallel I/O models available for MPI codes;
  *   Introduce the Darshan profiling tool, including a live demo;
  *   Provide programming hints and tips on how to efficiently write I/O for MPI codes.
For further information and registration, please see:

https://pop-coe.eu/news/events/5th-pop-webinar-parallel-io-profiling-using-darshan

Please feel free to pass it onto anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Wadud.

Dr. Wadud Miah
Numerical Algorithms Group

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.