[Darshan-users] darshan3.1.5 issue on Cray XC40 cle6.up05

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 27 11:03:35 CST 2018

Thanks Bilel.  Shane Snyder has been debugging this too and was able to
reproduce the petsc example on a NERSC system.   We'll work on getting a
simpler reproducer in our nightly tests and then put out a point release
with a long term fix.  In the mean time that manual modification should
be safe.

thanks!
-Phil