[Darshan-users] BoFs and tutorials at SC17

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 9 07:27:30 CST 2017

Hi all,

If you are attending SC17 next week, then I would like to call your
attention to the following events that might be of interest to the
Darshan community:

Monday's "Parallel I/O in Practice" tutorial by Rob Latham, Rob Ross,
Brent Welch, and Katie Antypas.  It covers a broad range of topics in
parallel I/O, including how to characterize and understand I/O behavior:

http://sc17.supercomputing.org/presentation/?id=tut145&sess=sess231

Thursday's "Analyzing Parallel I/O" BoF by Phil Carns and Julian
Kunkel.  Several guests will share their experiences in analyzing I/O
performance and participate in a panel discussion:

http://sc17.supercomputing.org/presentation/?id=bof136&sess=sess364

https://wr.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/events/2017/bof-analyzing

thanks!

-Phil