[Darshan-users] Darshan trace file creation

Wadud Miah wadud.miah at nag.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 18:06:21 CST 2016

Hi Shane,

I had to look in the latex.output file to see what happened because summary.log was empty. From the latex.output file, I saw that I needed the following RPMs which my laptop did not have:

texlive-lastpage
texlive-subfigmat.noarch
texlive-subfigure.noarch
texlive-threeparttable.noarch
texlive-threeparttablex.noarch

After installing the above, the problem was resolved and the PDF report was created. You should list the above as prerequisites to using Darshan. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Wadud.