[Darshan-users] Darshan events at SC16

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 9 10:35:57 CST 2016

Darshan will be featured in several community events at SC 2016 next
week; please stop by and visit us if you are interested in learning more
about Darshan and other related topics:

  * Tutorial: Parallel I/O in Practice
    <http://sc16.supercomputing.org/presentation/?id=tut113&sess=sess203>,
    by Robert Latham, Robert Ross, and Brent Welch. Sunday, November
    13th, 8:30am – 5pm, in room 355-B (requires tutorial registration).
  * Paper presentation: Modular HPC I/O Characterization with Darshan
    <http://www.vi-hps.org/symposia/espt/espt-sc16.html>,
    by Shane Snyder, Philip Carns, Kevin Harms, Robert Ross, Glenn
    Lockwood and Nicholas Wright.  Sunday, November 13th, 3:30pm –
    3:55pm, ESPT workshop in room 155-E (requires workshop registration).
  * Birds of a Feather session: Analyzing Parallel I/O
    <http://wr.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/events/2016/bof-monitoring>, by
    Philip Carns and Julian Kunkel with guest presentations from Glenn
    Lockwood, Shane Snyder, Jakob Luettgau, Salem El Sayed, and Xiaosong
    Ma.  Wednesday, November 16th, 5:15pm – 7:00pm, in room 155-E.

thanks,

-Phil