[Darshan-users] darshan-job-summary.pl interpreter

Kay Thust k.thust at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 4 13:00:45 CDT 2016

Dear all,

It would be nice if the interpreter for darshan-job-summary.pl could be
something picked from the environment, like

#!/usr/bin/env perl

instead of

#!/usr/bin/perl

Since our site does not provide, e.g. the LaTeX package for the system
Perl but for the one we install as a module, we rely on not using the
Perl interpreter in /usr/bin but in our custom path.

Thanks and best regards,

Kay

--
Dr. Kay Thust