[Darshan-users] getting plots

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 15 15:22:12 CDT 2016

Shane, Phil, these commands are all working fine. Thanks

One thing I'd like to do is separate the open from the write. the
file-list-detailed option may give me what I need.

are the values in the columns time stamps? so I can estimate write time
by "<end_close> - <start_write>", and open time by "<start_write> -
<start_open>", columns?

I didn't see documentation for those columns and want to make sure I
have it  right before embarking on a wild goose chase.

<start_open>    <start_read>    <start_write> <end_read>
<end_write>    <end_close>
0.770823    0.000000    1.602510    0.000000    1.607319    1.608949

Burlen