[Darshan-users] darshan-runtime.pc

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 27 12:30:58 CDT 2014

Thanks JG.  That's a mistake on my part; it looks like I failed to
update the version number in the darshan-runtime portion of the package
for the 2.2.9 release.  The proper fix is to update the AC_INIT line at
the top of configure.in, run ./prepare, and then do the build/install as
usual.

We may need to put out a quick point release to fix this.  I'll look
into it.

thanks,
-Phil