[Darshan-users] Graphics generated by darshan-job-summary.pl

Harms, Kevin N. harms at alcf.anl.gov
Fri May 16 14:32:32 CDT 2014

Thomas,

  I think you should be able to tell from looking in the perl source. For
the most part, the graphs depict totals for files for the whole run. The
"Average I/O cost per process" graph uses the time counters. The "I/O
Operation Counts" use the counters for those items. (writes for write,
stats for stats, etc) "I/O Sizes" use the CP_SIZE counters. "I/O Pattern"
uses CP_CONSEC and CP_SEQ counters. Timespan graphs use the open/close
timestamps of files.

kevin