[Darshan-users] Question regarding Job Summary report

Hedges, Richard M. hedges1 at llnl.gov
Tue May 3 12:21:38 CDT 2011

I've been using the Darshan software to analyze I/O for a variety of user
codes here at LLNL.  On the second page there are a set of plots labelled
"Timespan from first to last ...."  I believe that I understand what they
are representing, but I am at a loss to understand what issue it is that
they are trying to reveal ... So maybe I don't get what they are.  Could
someone explain to me what these are and what problem they are being applied
to?

Thanks,
- Richard Hedges