[Darshan-users] Darshan and AIX?

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 10 16:13:44 CST 2011

Hi Julian,

We haven't made a new release yet, but I wanted to let you know that
these changes are in place in the trunk version of Darshan now:

- (experimental) LD_PRELOAD support, see libdarshan.so
- removed sizeof test in autoconf, no need for cross compile
- replace MPIO_Request with MPI_Request
- removed c++ comments

Those things still don't help any if you can't get either the -wrap
linker argument or ld preloading to work on AIX, but maybe it will make
Darshan a little easier to work with if you experiment with it again in
the future :)

-Phil