[Darshan-users] Darshan and AIX?

Julian Kunkel juliankunkel at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 21 04:51:45 CST 2010

Hi,
has anyone suceeded or experience to compile Darshan on an AIX (6.1)
system so far?

One problem seems to be that mpicc is used to compile the particular test for:
checking size of long int... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long int)
However, running an MPI executable is not possible (easily) on the login node.

For all non-mpi tests I guess the normal C compiler could be used
instead of mpicc.

I'm not so sure about the wrap (linker) flag used to intercept calls,
probably another method is required in AIX, so I would be glad about
experience from other AIX users.

Thanks & regards,
Julian