[Cookie-users] cookie is down

Van Bui coscbui at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:44:57 CDT 2009

Hi All,

The performance tool I think was stalling cookie due to high sampling
threshold values. I will be adjusting that value and running small tests
shortly. If cookie stalls again, I will try and get systems to reboot it
ASAP. Sorry for any inconveniences. Let me know if I should delay these test
runs.

Thanks,
Van