[Cookie-users] Cookie down again.

Boyana Norris norris at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 24 20:27:07 CST 2009

Hi Van,

Thanks for keeping us on edge all day. :-) Just kidding -- I'm glad you
were able to build things. BTW, I don't think different versions of
compilers should bring the machine down, but in any case, if that was
the problem, that's good since it's avoidable.

At some point after papers have been finished, can you put some notes on
a wiki somewhere on where the various tools are and how you built them
(it's worth preserving all you've figured out).

Thanks!
Boyana