[Cookie-users] cookie reservation tomorrow

Van Bui coscbui at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:00:18 CST 2009

Hi All,

I was able to run most of the experiments last night. I am now looking
through the data. If I find any inconsistencies, I may need to re-run some
of the experiments. I plan on running them in the afternoon if needed. I can
ping everyone if I start experiments again in the afternoon. In the
meantime, please feel free to use cookie as usual.

BTW, I think it should be fine to run anything non-compute intensive or does
not exercise memory too much during the experiments.

Thanks!
Van