[Cookie-users] Cookie unavailable

Boyana Norris norris at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 13 12:47:16 CDT 2009

I can't ping it, so it's really unresponsive now. Hopefully someone
comes back from lunch soon.

I used the Van (and occasionally Krishna) method for bringing it down
-- cranking the sampling rate for PerfSuite to the magic number of one
sample every 100,000 cycles. Later, with some warning, I'd like to
establish the highest "safe" sampling rate if possible, so I'll
probably bring it down at least once more. Probably not today,
though. :)

Boyana

--
Boyana Norris, Computer Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
norris at mcs.anl.gov, +1.630.252.7908, http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~norris/