[codes-ross-users] ROSS Optimistic details and tips

Caitlin Ross rossc3 at rpi.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:50:47 CDT 2018

Hi all,

Just wanted to send this out to let people know that we now have some more details online on the parameters that can be used for tuning ROSS optimistic mode: http://carothersc.github.io/ROSS/feature/optimistic-params.html <http://carothersc.github.io/ROSS/feature/optimistic-params.html>

I also added a page to the CODES wiki to give some tips on settings for these parameters for CODES models: https://xgitlab.cels.anl.gov/codes/codes/wikis/Optimistic-Performance-Tuning-Tips <https://xgitlab.cels.anl.gov/codes/codes/wikis/Optimistic-Performance-Tuning-Tips>

If you don’t know much about the various parameters that can be used to tune optimistic performance, I recommend checking these out. Also, if you have found success with some settings that aren’t listed on the CODES wiki, feel free to add them (or let me know, and I can add them if you don’t have access to make changes to the wiki).

Thanks,
Caitlin