[codes-ross-users] Help with Storage Simulation

Harsh Khetawat hkhetaw at ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 6 14:37:27 CDT 2017

Hi,

I have set-up CODES on my cluster and would like to use it to simulate
different storage strategies.

I wanted to use the darshan logs I have collected along with the
local-storage-model in CODES to simulate I/O behavior of the application.

My simulation involves not having just one global storage LP, but having:
(i) one storage LP per terminal, or (ii) one storage LP per Modelnet_group,
or (iii) other strategies.
Would the local-storage-model be the correct choice for this?
Should I write my own storage model for each scenario?
How would I go about incorporating this with the fattree or dragonfly
network models?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Harsh Khetawat