[codes-ross-users] Getting Started Guide

Jenkins, Jonathan P. jenkins at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 29 08:37:49 CDT 2014

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the moderation, everyone's emails were being moderated by default.

The answer to both of your questions is yes.

doc/example is currently the best "getting started" documentation we have - it runs through basically every feature we have on top of ROSS. Please let us know if anything is unclear there (or elsewhere in CODES, for that matter) and we'll clarify it. Additionally, ROSS documentation is very useful when using CODES - see https://github.com/carothersc/ROSS/wiki. They also have a PDF guide you can build, which is quite useful but is somewhat outdated (basically, ignore the ROSS.Net components).

There's been a bit of a lull in baseline CODES development as of late, but the project is very much alive.

Please let us know if you have any other questions/comments.

Thanks,
John